Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome to The Creative Artz Cottage

I'm off to the Paper Crafts Festival in Brisbane this weekend, I will bringing back a whole stack of new products, ideas, tips and tricks for you all.

I'll be doing a cricut class so I will be a genius at that by the time I get back. If you want something a bit different to add to your page, come in and use the cricut. It is usually 75c per letter, but for the next two weeks I'll slash that to just 30c. So if you want something cut or drawn, but have been holding off, bring it in.

It's been an exciting month so far, as many of you would know I took over the shop 18th February and it has been go go go since then.

We have got so many new things in the pipeline, with new products coming in all the time. If your after anything that we don't currently have in stock, just ask the friendly staff in store and we will endevour to order it in for you or an equivalent product to substitute.

No comments: