Friday, June 27, 2008

New Stock New Stock New Stock

Where has the time gone? It has been so long between posts.

Well, I went to Brisbane for the Papercraft Convention and some Opals Workshops and had so much fun. I did a bit of shopping for you so we have lots of new papers, embellishments and clear stamps in at the moment.




I have been making time to actually scrap, which has been great. I used a paper from Rusty Pickles popstar range for my Brothers page. Their paper is totally black and white and you are able to add your own colour. They are best done with watercolour crayons with a waterbrush, which we have in stock at the moment.



As you will notice, we have school holiday fun organised for the school holidays. We have even got jewellery making classes for the adults. So check out the time table and call in or phone to book yourself and maybe a friend or two in for a workshop over the school holidays.

No comments: