Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hi, Just want to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous and creative New Year.

I will be having some time off in the next couple of weeks and will come back to start the new year with fresh enthusiasm and renewed energy. (Well that's what I'm telling myself anyways.)

Dates for December

We will be open Tuesday 23rd 9.30am - 4pm, Wednesday 24th 9.30am - 4pm, and Saturday 27th 9am - 1pm of next week Then only Tuesday 30th 9.30am - 4pm in the week of the new year.

Dates for January

We will reopen back to normal on Tuesday 6th Jan 9.30am - 4pm.

If you can't make it within the times that we are open, I am able to stay open a bit longer on the days that I am here by prior arrangement. So if you would like to come in after work then just give me a call and I will endeavour to accommodate you.


Jill GG

Tickets are selling well for the C.A.C Scrap Marathon with Jill GG February 21st. 10am - 10pm.

If you would like to attend this great day then please get your 50% deposit in to The Creative Artz Cottage before January 21. Read all the details in the posts below.

No comments: