Monday, June 1, 2009

Message from Petrina re: Biggest Morning Tea

Thursday last week I held an online morning tea to raise funds for the Cancer Council. The invitation you are receiving is for the morning tea (a little belated!) but I thought I would send it out to you so you can get the link to my online secure donation page at the Cancer Council. In conjunction with the morning tea I am doing a raffle and it will be drawn tomorrow night. I figure the more people I tell - the more money we can raise. Details of the raffle are on my blog http://scrap-petrina-just-scrap.blogspot.com/ and the prizes are fantastic. For every $5 you donate I will give you a ticket. Please pass this message on to all your scrapbooking friends!! Every dollar raised helps :) Thank you! P.
Warm the teapot and break out the bickies! I'm holding Australia's Biggest Morning Tea as part of Australia's Biggest Morning Tea 2009 and I need your support.
Would you make a donation to help fight cancer? You can do it securely online, right now, using your credit card.
All money raised at Australia's Biggest Morning Tea will help the Cancer Council continue its research, education and patient support services to help all those affected by cancer.
Just click on the link below to make an online donation now:
http://qld.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?SID=145526
You will receive a Cancer Council tax receipt immediately by email once you have made your donation. And you will be able to see your gift added to my online fundraising if you go to my personal page.
For more information on Australia's Biggest Morning Tea 2009, please visit http://www.blogger.com/www.biggestmorningtea.com.au.
Thanks for your support!

No comments: